Samsung phones typically have the APN set when the eSIM is downloaded, however, if there is an issue with the APN, please follow the instructions below to add an APN entry for GigSky services.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Connections
- Click on Mobile networks
- Choose Access Point Name to confirm there is no APN automatically selected (By default, you may see either screen ‘A’, or ‘B’, or ‘C’ below)
A: B: C:
- If an APN showing ¨gigsky¨ appears simply make sure it's selected for use
- If confirmed there is no APN selected. or no ¨gigsky¨ APN shows up, please delete the unwanted APNs by doing the following (If no APNs show up you can move to step 10):
- Select that APN and it will open as seen below:
- Click on the three dots on the top right corner as seen below and select ‘Delete APN’:
- Repeat step 5 through 7 until all APNs are deleted
- To add a new desired APN, click on “add” on the top right corner as seen below:
- Enter all the necessary information, please note that “gigsky” must be all lower case, no spaces or dashes in between and username and password should be left blank
- Click on the three dots on the top right corner and select ‘Save’ as shown below:
- Confirm the new APN is added to the Access Point Names list
- To add additional APNs repeat step 10 through 13