Google Pixel 3, 3a, or 4, with an eSIM. An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular data plan from GigSky without a physical/plastic SIM.
What you need
- An unlocked Google Pixel 3, 3a, or 4 phone with Android 10 or later (Google Pixel 4 currently has a bug that is being fixed by Google).*
* Other eSIM-capable Android phones may work with GigSky if they are carrier-unlocked and running Android 10 or higher.
- GigSky App v5.0.
What you don't need
- QR code.
- Activation code.
Your first purchase
- Go to the Play Store, download and install the GigSky App.
- Allow GigSky to access the device's location.
- Select the Destination where you wish to have data (tap the country on the top of the screen to search the list of available countries).
- Tap the data plan you wish to purchase (swipe left or right to see additional plans.
- You will now be asked to create an account (or sign in with your existing account).
- If you are not an existing GigSky customer, complete the Create Account information to create a GigSky account - this is where you would enter a Referral Code if you have one.
- If you are an existing GigsSky customer, select "Already Have An Account?" at the bottom of the screen and sign in and go to step 8.
- If you are creating a new account, select "Add credit card" to enter your Payment Method.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Confirm your order by pressing Buy Now (this is where you would enter a promo code if you have one).
- Select "Switch" if you want to use the data plan immediately*. Roaming must be set on in the Settings.**
- The Dashboard will show you your connection and eSIM label in use on the "eSIM Line".
You have now completed your purchase, and are connected.
*If you don't want to use the data plan immediately, select "Cancel". You will have to go to your Settings to turn on and select the eSIM for use later.
** Go to Settings -> Mobile Network, Select the GigSky eSIM plan label to be used (GigSky Plan 2, GigSky Plan 4 or GigSky Plan 5), and turn Roaming On.
NOTE:**** DO NOT DELETE YOUR ESIM WITHOUT CONTACTING GIGSKY SUPPORT.
If you have any further questions, please contact GigSky Support at email@example.com.