GigSky has tested with Google Pixel 3 and later phones with eSIM capability. However, other manufacturers who offer a phone with an eSIM should work with the GigSky services.
An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular data plan from GigSky without a physical/plastic SIM.
What you need
- An unlocked Google Pixel 3 and later phone with Android 10 or later (always have the latest updates installed)
* Other eSIM-capable Android phones may work with GigSky if they are carrier-unlocked and running Android 10 or higher (always have your latest updates)
- GigSky App v5.2 or later (always have the latest updates installed)
- The Polish brand and model ¨MyPhone NOW eSIM¨ might need a QR code due to limitations of this particular model. If you own this model please follow the procedure below and contact our support team if your eSIM fails to download.
What you don't need
- QR code.
- Activation code.
Your first purchase
- Go to the Play Store, download and install the GigSky App.
- Allow GigSky to access the device's location.
- Select the Destination where you wish to have data (tap the country on the top of the screen to search the list of available countries).
- Tap the data plan you wish to purchase (swipe left or right to see additional plans.
- You will now be asked to create an account (or sign in with your existing account).
- If you are not an existing GigSky customer, complete the Create Account information to create a GigSky account - this is where you would enter a Referral Code if you have one.
- If you are an existing GigsSky customer, select "Already Have An Account?" at the bottom of the screen and sign in and go to step 8.
- If you are creating a new account, select "Add credit card" to enter your Payment Method.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Confirm your order by pressing Buy Now (this is where you would enter a promo code if you have one).
- Select "Switch" if you want to use the data plan immediately*. Roaming must be set on in the Settings.**
- The Dashboard will show you your connection and eSIM label in use on the "eSIM Line".
You have now completed your purchase, and are connected.
*If you don't want to use the data plan immediately, select "Cancel". You will have to go to your Settings to turn on and select the eSIM for use later.
** Go to Settings -> Mobile Network, Select the GigSky eSIM plan label to be used (GigSky Plan 2, GigSky Plan 4 or GigSky Plan 5), and turn Roaming On.
NOTE:**** DO NOT DELETE YOUR ESIM WITHOUT CONTACTING GIGSKY SUPPORT.
If you have any further questions, please contact GigSky Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.