The eSIM nickname is how we identify the eSIM on your device. For Apple iPhones, the default value is the name you assigned to your iPhone followed by "eSIM".
To find your eSIM nickname
- Log into the GigSky App.
- If you have an active GigSky plan, the eSIM nickname will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- If you don't have an active GigSky plan, tap the menu icon (3 lines) at the top left of the screen.
- Tap eSIM to see the current nickname.
To change the nickname of your eSIM
- Log into the GigSky app.
- Tap the menu icon (3 lines) at the top left of the screen.
- Tap eSIM.
- Tap the Nickname field, edit the contents to show the new nickname, and tap Save.
If you have any further questions, please contact GigSky Support at email@example.com.