Never delete a GigSky eSIM unless asked to by GigSky Customer Support. Deleting an eSIM will also remove your GigSky data plan, which cannot then be restored.
If asked to delete your eSIM...
- Go to Settings.
- Tap either Cellular or Mobile Data.
- Tap the plan that you want to erase.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Delete eSIM.
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet > Mobile network.
- Select the eSIM you want to delete.
- Tap Delete SIM.
If you have any further questions, or have deleted an eSIM by mistake, please contact GigSky Support at email@example.com