If you need to erase your eSIM, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Cellular.
- Tap the plan you want to erase.
- Tap Remove Cellular Plan.
- The plan will now have No SIM beside it.
- Tap the label, it may ask you to sync contacts, select your Primary line and the eSIM label will be erased.
Please be aware that deleting the eSIM will also delete your GigSky data plan. Once this is done, it cannot be undone. You will need to contact Support for assistance if this was done by mistake.
If you have any further questions, please contact GigSky Support at email@example.com