We're sorry to see you go. With GigSky World Mobile Data, you only pay for data plans when you want them - there are no recurring charges. So, you can leave your iPad and Apple SIM associated with your GigSky account at no cost to you.
If you wish to proceed with canceling the service on your iPad, take the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Cellular Data > Manage GigSky Account...
- When your account dashboard appears, tap Account from the options at the bottom of the window.
- Choose Cancel Service.
- After reading and understanding the Cancel Service message, choose Continue.
- After reading and understanding the Are You Sure message, choose Confirm.
- After a few minutes, your service will be canceled, and you will receive an email that confirms the cancelation.
- The GigSky configuration remains on the Apple SIM, so you will continue to see GigSky under Settings > Cellular Data > Choose A Data Plan.
If you want to buy a new GigSky data plan:
- Go to Settings > Cellular Data > Choose A Data Plan > Add a New Plan
- Follow the prompts.
- When you are prompted to create a new account, select I already have a GigSky account and sign in with your GigSky account credentials.