If you have purchased a data plan, and the iOS settings shows the plan as still activating after 5 minutes or more, please follow these steps:
- Restart your iPad.
- If "GigSky" is not shown next to the signal strength meter in the top left of the display:
- Go to Settings > Cellular Data > Cellular Data Options, turn both Data Roaming and Enable LTE ON
- Go to Settings > Cellular Data > Cellular Data Options > APN Settings, and set the Cellular Data APN to gigsky.
- You will now be able to use your data plan.
- Make sure that you update to the latest version of iOS as soon as possible. We recommend using a Wi-Fi connection for this, as the file could be a considerable size.