You cannot transfer your service to someone else.
If you want to give your iPad to someone else, and you want them to be responsible for buying data, you can cancel the service for your GigSky account on the Apple SIM in your iPad. The new user can then either create a new GigSky account on that iPad, or use an existing GigSky account (if they have one). Note that any unused data for the first account will be lost once the account has been changed.
Cancel the service for your GigSky account:
- Go to Settings > Cellular Data > Manage GigSky Account...
- When your account dashboard appears, tap Account from the options at the bottom of the window.
- Choose Cancel Service.
- After reading and understanding the Cancel Service message, choose Continue.
- After reading and understanding the Are You Sure message, choose Confirm.
- After a few minutes, your service will be canceled, and you will receive an email that confirms the cancelation.
- The GigSky configuration remains on the Apple SIM, so you will continue to see GigSky under Settings > Cellular Data > Choose A Data Plan.
For a new user to buy a GigSky data plan:
- Go to Settings > Cellular Data > Choose A Data Plan > Add a New Plan.
- Follow the prompts.
- When you are prompted to create a new account, either create a new GigSky account or select I already have a GigSky account and sign in with your existing GigSky account credentials.