If you're having problems with using mobile data with your GigSky SIM card, please check the following before contacting us for help.
1. Check that your mobile device is turned on.
2. Check that the SIM card is installed correctly.
3. Check that your mobile device is receiving a mobile network signal.
4. Check that the Cellular data settings for your device are correct:
- Cellular Data ON.
- Data Roaming ON.
- APN (Access Point Name) set to "gigsky" (without quotation marks, all lower case).
5. Turn your mobile device off and back on.
6. Test your connection by opening a web browser on your device and attempting to open app.gigsky.com. If you can open our web page, your data connection is working correctly.
If you still have no Internet connection using our SIM card, please contact us as soon as possible with the following information:
- Your exact location.
- The make and model of your device.
- Email address of your GigSky account.
- Signal strength displayed on your device.
- Cellular data settings on your device.
- Description of the problem.