If you're having problems with using your GigSky mobile data plan, please check the following before contacting us for help.
- Check that your mobile device is turned on and is running the latest version of operating system.
- Check that the SIM card is installed correctly or that your eSIM is turned on and selected for Cellular Data.
- Check that your mobile device is receiving a mobile network signal.
- Check that the cellular data settings for your device are correct:
- Cellular Data ON
- Data Roaming ON
- APN (Access Point Name) set to "gigsky" (without quotation marks, all lower case)
- Turn your mobile device off and back on
- Test your connection by opening a web browser on your device and attempting to open a website.
If you still have no internet connection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your exact location (Google Maps pin or GPS coordinates).
- The make and model of your device.
- The operating system software version.
- The email address of your GigSky account.
- The signal strength displayed on your device.
- The cellular data settings on your device.
- A description of the problem.