Please refer to the documentation that came with your device, or the manufacturer's website, to find out how to replace the SIM card. As an example, you can find instructions for removing SIM cards from iPads and iPhones on the Apple support website:
To install the GigSky SIM card:
- Turn off the power to your device.
- If there is one, remove the SIM card from your device.
- Remove the GigSky SIM card from its packaging and push out the SIM card from its holder. If you removed a SIM card from your device, take a look at it and push out the equivalently-sized GigSky SIM card. Otherwise, refer to the device manufacturer's documentation.
- Insert the GigSky SIM card into the SIM slot or holder of your device, according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Turn on the power to your device.