Our service offers LTE connections in many locations. Regardless of the type of connection, mobile data speeds can be affected by one or more of the following:
- The type of device you are using.
- The websites/applications being accessed.
- The time of day.
- Network congestion.
- Other factors in the transmission path from your device to the Internet endpoint that you are accessing.
- The cell tower or area is experiencing more data usage than normal.
- Coverage limitations, due to terrain, weather, foliage, buildings, indoor use, signal strength, customer equipment.