GigSky plans are priced in US dollars, Japanese Yen, Pound Sterling, and Euros. When you create your GigSky account, you specify your country of residence. Your billing currency is set to match your country of residence. If the country you choose doesn't use one of those four currencies as its official currency, your billing currency will be set to US dollars.
You can change your billing currency by following the steps given below.
Using the GigSky web app
- Go to the web app https://app.gigsky.com/and log in.
- In the menu, click Account and select Edit Profile Details.
- Open the dropdown menu next to Currency and select the desired currency from the list.
- Tap Save to save the changes.
Using the GigSky App
- Sign in to the GigSky app.
- Tap Account (bottom right).
- Tap Edit profile details.
- Tap Currency and select the desired value from the list.
- Tap Next.
- Carry on tapping Next/Go to save the changes.