eSIM - Yes, you can use the Personal Hotspot function.
- Go to Settings > Personal Hotspot
- Set Allow Others to Join to ON.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to allow other devices to connect to the internet using your iOS device.
GigSky plastic SIM card - No, you can't use the Personal Hotspot function.
It's possible to share a mobile connection by hotspot or tethering on Android devices. You can find generic instructions of how to set it up here in the Google support pages:
Specific instructions may vary, depending on any proprietary software that the device's manufacturer may have installed on the device. Please refer to the documentation provided with your device.
Yes. To activate Mobile Hotspot for your Windows Connected PC:
- Go to Settings.
- Select Network & Internet.
- Select Mobile Hotspot.
- Turn Mobile hotspot ON.
- Share via Wi-Fi - This broadcasts a Wi-Fi network name. Share the password for others to join this network.
- Share via Bluetooth - You will need to make your device visible for other devices to connect via Bluetooth.